Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

Dreams 5 Years Letter


In the near future,

I want to finish my coursework, improve my grades. Next I want to do thesis, so in 2012 I was able to graduate college on time. Over dreams, I also want to build my business about a month already vacuum. With me so I can go to college and make money. And one more thing I also want to teach dilaboatorium, maybe I go there first goal is to learn. Because there are many questions I wanted to ask, but now I want to teach or to give my knowledge to the students that I teach. After I graduated I also want to serve the laboratory, at least during the first halft or the fore after my graduation.

Latter after my first dreams,

After I served the laboratory, I want to work outside. And I also want to realize the ideals of my mother, that my mother wanted me to be a lecturer campus. Therefore, I also want to continue studying S2, I also want to look for scholarships to be able to go to college.
 
Possible if i can not go to college, I wanted to continue the effort and work outside. And I want to save money to realize my goal.


Along with that, I also want to get married at the age of 26 or 27 years. So I also have to have a boyfriend. After marriage, I continued my own life certainly has not been thought to what's next.

For my readers say many thanks, maybe this is my dream for the next 5 years.